Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adeo Out Of Business?:

In one of my earlier posts, I gave the Adeo ( A GPS device ) which used to operate from the now-defunct web site ( www.motion lingo.com ) a favorable review.

That was based on one race, in which it performed well. However, since then, I found it very buggy, and hard to work with, often losing satellite signals and giving skewed results.

I would have taken back the good things I said about it, but it appears the company went belly-up anyhow, and the Adeo has been discontinued to the best of my knowledge.

2 comments:

BostonPRMom said...

any idea of what people with a motion lingo can do? all my husband's information is gone forever?

Oscar Yeager said...

That would be my guess, sorry to say.

I can still get my Adeo to work, but it seems to only work well in certain locations. We should have gotten Garmins instead it appears.