Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brenda Deer Memorial 5K September 8, 2012:
 
Although I planned to bandit this race, ( YMCA Guilderland, Jew York ) I did not participate in any fashion this year, although it is always my favorite event every year.

What happened was I went over to my unit leader's ( European Survival ) house, and was complaining about all the niggers, the "Doolin Scheme," and various other hatred towards whites that takes place every year at this and every race, and he said "You know what? Fuck it. Let's boycott the race this year altogether." ( Many of us usually run in it, it had been one of our target races to "Whiten Up" over the last 5 or 6 years. )

We plan to soon have our own "Whites Only" races, ( When we expand a bit more especially with people willing to participate in the runs ) from what we believe, this is legal since we are a membership organization.

I told him that I was going to bandit the Brenda Deer 5K, and so they wouldn't get any money from me, but he ordered me not to even go this year, and said we could resume next year.

So we called as many runners in our organization, along with ones we would hope would sympathize with white people's plight that we thought would be running in this race, ( Fortunately we have an inside person at the YMCA that forwarded a list of past registrants to us ) and asked them not to run as well, promising a large party instead, around the time the race and award presentations would normally be ending. ( 11 A.M. ) Yum, yum, the food and drink people bought and brought was delicious. I'm a big meat eater, and we had meatballs, hot dogs and hamburgers, sliced turkey and other cold cuts, along with the "junk food." ( Chips, pretzels, etc. )

How did the boycott work out? Well, last year there were 126 racers, this year 64, it was pretty much cut in half almost. I find it hard to believe that our organization was fully responsible for this, but we were laughing about it at our party afterward and liked to think we were.

There seemingly was no other explanation, the weather was good, no other big races around that we knew about, etc.

We were also laughing about how the "Doolin Scheme" did not work so well this year, with only one squint-eyed Asian Doolin picking up a 2nd-place overall female finish, with a mediocre 24:33 time, I think people are getting wise to what the Doolins are up to, and racing a higher-caliber of youth against them. We had nothing to do with that, although I did mention to our leader that those of us with kids should be training more of them to wipe out the Doolins.

I wish there was a way to know the actual number of people we convinced not to show up, but in any case I think our boycott was successful. Our party was large, I forgot to count how many people showed up, that would probably be a good indicator, but I really don't want to guess. One bad thing that happened at the party though was a nigger showed up, and produced ID which coincided with our racer registration list.

He had a "White" sounding name, so we figured it was our mistake, and the best thing to do was let him in and just try to avoid him, but treat him nicely otherwise. He didn't cause any trouble, just brought some weird kind of salad that only he ate of course. Actually, the way we phrased our wording when calling people, we could understand that beings other than white people could possibly show up, I mean heck, even Malcolm X, although certainly no friend of whites, did believe in racial separation.

This particular nigger DID have a remarkably sounding white voice, no trace of Ebonics or ghetto Nigger speak at all.

I AM sad that I didn't get to race with the 9 Deer family members, they are a blast to race against. 3 won 1st place age-group awards, and then Kari. ( See below )

Kari Deer ( 33 ) won overall female again this year ( 4th Overall in the race ) with a 21:10

The overall winner was Brandon Halcolm, also 33 years old, in 17:29
 
 

No comments: