Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elizarun:

"Elizarun." That is how I'm categorizing tonight's run. 3.25 miles, 10% incline, on a treadmill. This was my very first run since I broke my Calcaneous ( Heel Bone ) last September 11, 2010, just prior to the start of the Brenda Deer 5K, in which I started but DNF'D. My finish time didn't matter today, since all I needed was a time to write down in my running log, a base number to improve upon.

The doctor actually gave me clearance to run again about a month or so ago, the hardest thing is getting started. But I did. What sparked all of this? Well, it all started when I visited a new-to-me running blog called "Elizathon." Actually it is not a running blog at all, it just sort of mentions running every now and then, just enough to trick runners into going there, while branching off onto non-running tangents. Then again, I do that myself sometimes, as the word "race" in my blog title takes on two different meanings. We talk about running races, but we also talk about races, as in Negroes, Jews, Asians, Whites, etc., since I am a racial separatist.

Anyway, I tried to get her ( The blog operator "Elizabeth" ) to verbally trash me, ( I'm not used to nice people, they don't motivate me too well. ) but she refused, at least until I updated my blog. So I thought to myself  "How can I possibly update my blog if I haven't been running?" So I ran. Ironically, it was not Elizabeth herself that finally convinced me directly. It was an advertisement on her blog page, that showed a very hot-looking lady in a cute running top.

And I thought some more, thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if all the female runners really were so damn good-looking like that?" That was followed by "What if I DID run into one of them?" "Would I really want to look like an out of shape has-been, 10 minutes off my 5K PR, as is the case right now?" So I ran.

Back in the saddle again, and Elizathon is the new link on my side bar. I'm dedicating tonight's run to Elizathon, since I don't know the name of the hot babe in the advertisement, and besides, I wouldn't have run at all had I not come across that blog.

2 comments:

Elizathon said...

Not going to trash you. Don't believe in that. Nor do I believe in racial separatism, which is why I haven't visited your blog. But I am glad you are running again and I hope your foot is feeling better.

Oscar Yeager said...

Well, thanks.

I have faced so much hatred and discrimination for my traditional American separatist beliefs that it's almost to the point that I automatically like certain people simply because they allow me to post on their blogs without erasing my posts and stuff, even if I leave the topic of white genocide completely out of the picture.