Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kike Ear Buds? -



Long time readers of this blog will know that Frayed Laces is one of our favorite runners to both praise and poke fun of once in awhile over here. In all honesty, I view her as an inspirational runner. This post I'd consider neutral so far as Frayed Laces is concerned.

Recently, she was approached and asked to review, presumably for her high profile in both the running community and blogosphere, an item called "
Yurbuds," who offered her not only a free demo pair for herself to try out, but 10 sets to dole out at random to her blog readers.

What is perplexing to me about this particular product is that the company uses the Kosher Food Scam Symbol of a U inside of a circle, which represents the Union Of Orthodox Jews on many food labels, prominently to promote and display their item.

Looking at their web site, it is unclear to me whether or not Jews are behind this company.

If not, I'd be worried about some sort of bullshit Jewish lawsuit if I were them.

No comments: