Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lying 2-Faced Hypocritical Assholes At "Runners Round Table" -

Numerous times in the recent past, I have visited the chat room at
The Runners Round Table, while they were recording their pod cast.

Typically I keep quiet in the chat room, merely listening to the audio feed, while reading the chats from others, the most I've ever done is post a few on-topic comments in the comment section, after the pod cast was over.

Typically the audio hosts have a tradition of acknowledging all of the runners in the chat room by name, whether or not they were calling into the show, or actively chatting.

Well, for 3 weeks in a row, they skipped right over my name and failed to even mention my presence, while to a man naming everyone else but me.

Worse yet, they deleted my topic-related posts in the comment section.

So, where does the lying/hypocrisy come in? I've heard people like Steve Runner and his ilk often say things along the lines of "We don't care what color you are, what religion you practice, your political views, and blah blah blah. We all share this passion for running which brings us together as a community of runners."

For their sake, I'll add "EXCEPT THOSE RUNNERS WHOSE ANTHROPOLOGICAL STUDIES DISAGREE WITH WHAT OUR JEWISH SUPREMACIST PUPPET MASTERS AND BOUGHT-AND PAID-FOR POLITICALY CORRECT POLITICIANS TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE AND PRACTICE, EVEN IF WE'VE NEVER READ A SINGLE ANTHROPOLOGICAL BOOK IN OUR LIVES."

The discrimination against racially-aware whites, and whites in general continues unabated.

I wonder if they even recognize their own hypocrisy and lies? My instincts are that they would come up with some sort of twisted excuse to justify their dishonorable behavior, the stifling of free speech ( especially when it's on the topic at hand ) and other reprehensible anti-American views.

No comments: