Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brenda Deer Memorial 5K: September 10, 2011

For more history on this race, please read one of my prior-year posts on the matter. One of my running goals has been to run a sub-20 minute sanctioned 5K. I have already achieved the sub-20 in practice, so although I originally decided to make it official at this race, I changed my mind and told them I wished to serve as a volunteer instead of wasting my money on the entry fee. I had already satisfied myself of the sub-20, so why would I need to have it printed on a race-result sheet somewhere?

This was my first time acting in this capacity as a volunteer, my job was to man a water aid station, and hand cups of water to the racers.

Although no one was around to watch me fill the cups in preparation, I decided early on not to spit or piss in the cups of the Niggers, Asians, Kikes, and other mud races who would be running, unlike the Negro "Reverend" Jesse Jackson, who self-admittingly used to spit in the food of whites when he worked as a cook at a country club years ago.

For one thing, I felt it would be disrespectful to the woman I agreed to help, and was serving under her direction, but more importantly I would view it as almost a form of race-mixing, putting the fluids of a white man into non-whites.

My positioning on the course gave me a new perspective on the runners. Even the leaders did not look like they were going terribly fast, as I imagined they would have, but I was near the middle of the course.

After the slowest runner had passed my station and my job was finished, I made my way back to the start/finish area to watch the award ceremony, where I continued to witness some anti-White hatred that has been going on for several years in a row now.

A squint-eyed Asian family called the "Doolins" have a large litter of offspring, all of them very young, pre-teens. Now, normally the rest of the youngsters participate in what they call a "Kid's Fun Run," it's a short sprint and to the best of my knowledge, no record is kept of where you place in the run.

So the "Doolin Scheme" goes like this: The Doolin kids do the whole 5K, bypassing the "Kid's Fun Run." This guarantees them 3 award medals, ( Male Age Group 1-9, Female age Group 1-9, and Female Age Group 10-14. )

The only others they are competing against in those age categories are other Doolins themselves, so it's a slam dunk to scoop up the award medals and make the Asians appear to be something special.

Actually, the only reason another 4th Doolin didn't pick up the Male Age Group 10-14 award was because of a lone exception, a 10-year old named "Kevin Murphy" dusted the 10-year old Doolin by a full 03:58. But almost all of these Doolins can walk the damn course and still pick up the medals by default.

Although 8 members of the Deer family also competed, ( 2 winning awards ) that is a whole different ball game, as this race is dedicated to one of their deceased family members, and the adult age group awards are in 10-year increments, making it much more difficult.

A notable anomaly in the race this year was that kari Deer won overall female, ( 6th place in the race overall ) running a 20:29, one second ahead of John Deer. My educated guess is that she must have been busting her butt to the max training, after a last place 50:29 finish last year.

Off the top of my head, I can't say that I can ever recall someone running a 5K 30 minutes faster in a year's time, although with the exception of last year, Kari has always been fast.

No comments: